NUITEQ Stage is a lightweight collaboration tool that gets rid of the pain and frustration of difficult meeting access. It enables instant hassle-free collaboration with peers, supported by sharing content and video / audio conferencing.
NUITEQ Stage is a cloud based solution, that requires no download or installation of software or plug-ins and can be used with large format displays, laptops, tablets, computers and interactive projectors.
You can visit the NUITEQ Stage product page at nuiteq.com/Stage/.
Table of contents
- NUITEQ Stage
- User scenarios
- Top section
- Center NUITEQ Stage
- Bottom navigation bar
- User Management
- System requirements
- Camera setup
- Built-in video and voice conferencing
- Invite colleagues from remote locations
- Support for mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, Chromebooks™, large format interactive displays, and projectors
- Accessible from within the browser
- Document and file sharing
- Save workspaces as PDFs and store them on your computer or to the cloud
- Simple and intuitive workspace features such as annotation, writing, drawing, erasing, importing content, including PDFs, images and audio files
- Scale and zoom content with multitouch gestures
- Real-time shared whiteboarding
- Chat with moderation features
- Infinite slides
- Guest participants are not required to have an account to join a collaboration workspace.*
- No need to download and install any software or plugins
- Screen sharing capability, display your screen directly on NUITEQ Stage
- Find your collaboration workspace safely stored in the cloud, at any time.
- Move ideas around as Sticky Notes
*You need a NUITEQ Stage account to create a collaboration workspace. Contact us at mail at nuiteq.com to get an account.
- Create mood boards, concept drawings, design layouts or wireframes.
- Create effective workflows and help with fast decision making.
- Get instant feedback from your team or customers.
- Brainstorm ideas, create roadmaps, or map out business plans.
- Easily create scheduling and resource management for your projects.
- Meet anytime & anywhere
- Defy space and time; have meetings with audio, video and chat.
- Take advantage of the multi-user capability to organize virtual trainings for your teams and customers
NUITEQ Stage logo
The NUITEQ Stage Logo is in the top left corner of your board.
You can toggle your browser into full-screen mode, allowing NUITEQ Stage to fill up the entire screen and hide other distractions. You can exit full-screen by either pressing on the logo again, using the fullscreen switch that you can find in the hamburger menu or by pressing the Escape / F11 key on your Keyboard (may vary between browsers).
Session ID and Session timer
In the top left corner you see a 6 digit code and a timer. The 6 digit code is the session ID. People can connect to your board by entering this session ID. If your session is password protected for increased security, they will have to enter the correct password to get access. You will also find the session ID conveniently located in the browser tab. The session ID can be hidden by tapping on the 'Show board ID' option in the Hamburger menu.
The timer indicates how long you have been active in the session. It is perfect for controlling meeting times. You have a real time record of meeting length and it is great for planning the flow of the meeting. Please note that when you refresh the page, the session timer restarts as well. The page for example refreshes, if you resize the browser window as well.
Next to the Session ID and timer there's a small QR code icon. Clicking on this will open up a larger version which can be scanned on a different device to quickly join the board.
Scanning this will take the your device directly to the url of the board.
If you click on the settings icon on the right top side of the board you open the settings menu. If you click on the button with the upward facing arrow, you close the settings menu. In the opened top bar, you find the below mentioned functions, including:
- Invite via email
- Here you can fill out email addresses (separated by commas) and optionally a description and time, to send out email invite(s) to join this board.
- If you are logged in on stg.live, you can start a new board, join an saved board and also schedule a meeting from the stg.live main page.
- In the top right corner, you can see the name of the account you are signed in with. If you want to log out, simply press the “log out” button.
- On https://stg.live, click on the "Schedule a meeting" option. This will open a modal where you can enter emails of the recipients and also other details of the meeting. Once you click on send, the recipients will receive an email with the meeting details. They can click on the Join button to join the collaboration or add a scheduled meeting to Google and Outlook/iCal calendars.
- Copy NUITEQ Stage URL
- This function will copy the website address, also known as URL, to the clipboard, so that you can easily paste this address.
- By default a board is not protected with a password. Flip the switch to protect your board with a password. By default the password is hidden. Click the eye icon in order to reveal the password.
- You have also the option to schedule a meeting with a password. Therefor you need to schedule a meeting using the button on the frontpage. The invited person will then receive an email with the password you included.
- You can add a custom logo using the plus button next to "Attach a custom logo". The logo will then be in the receivers invitation email.
- Also you can add multiple emails by either separating them by comma, space or semicolon.
- Remote edit / Presentation mode
- By default Remote Edit is Yes, which means that people that join your board can collaborate with you, by making annotations, adding sticky notes, text, images, PDFs, Powerpoint files etc. They will also be able to remove content.
- Flip the switch to NO, to avoid that people can make changes to the board, so that collaboration is disabled, which is ideal for presentation situations.
- So simply said: Remote Edit : Yes (collaborate), Remote Edit: No (present)
- When guests connect to a NUITEQ Stage that is Remote Edit: No, so in presentation mode, the collaboration tools in the bottom navigation bar are greyed out. If a guest clicks on one of the collaboration tools in the bottom navigation bar, a message appears that the person that started the NUITEQ Stage is presenting.
- The board creator is able to promote board visitors to presenters (Note: This option is only available when remote edit is turned off!). Presenters are able to collaborate. In order to promote a board visitor to a presenter you need to press on the bubble of the visitor that you want to promote and then press on the switch next to "Presenter". This person will then get a notifcation that he got promoted and other visitors will see a notification that somebody else is presenting.
If you are using NUITEQ Stage for the first time or if you are using a new browser, NUITEQ Stage will ask you for your name when you connect to a board.
You can change the name by clicking on the left bubble.
Other participants that join a board are visible in the top right of the screen, represented by a bubble with the first two initials of their name. Each participant gets a random color assigned. By clicking on your own bubble, you can change your name.
When you join the call all user icons of the people in the call will show as squares. If you as the owner of the board press on an user's icon you can see their full display name and an option to toggle their ability to speak through their microphone.
In the top right corner, you can press the chat icon, to reveal and hide the chat on the right part of the screen. This is ideal for copy pasting information that you want your peers to have access to. If you post a web site address, it will become a link that people can click on, which will make the website open in a new browser window.
Delete chat messages
Only the board creator is able to delete all chat messages. Board visitors can only delete their own chat messages. To delete a chat message you need to press on the three dots icon that is on each message and then on "Delete". You will then need to confirm the last step.
Clear chat history
Instead of deleting all messages by hand the board creator can clear the chat history using the button called "Clear chat history" which he can access after pressing on the settings icon on the top right side of the board. The board creator will then need to confirm the last step.
In order to export the conversation you need to press on the button "Export conversation" which you can access after pressing on the settings icon on the top right side of the board. The button "Export conversation" will export a text file that contains the whole chat history for that board including timestamps of the messages.
Video and voice
If you are the only person in the NUITEQ Stage session, video and voice is disabled, as not all users use video and audio. Some might use it purely for content sharing and collaboration.
If somebody in addition to yourself connects to the same NUITEQ Stage session you are on, on the right side of the NUITEQ Stage, in the top, a white box will appear with several options. Even if somebody else connects, the video and audio is disabled by default. You can see that the microphone icon is greyed out. This means that the audio/voice is disabled. On the right side of the microphone icon, there is the screen sharing icon, which is also greyed out and disabled.
If you click on the big green icon with the white phone, you start/join the voice call and the blue icon turns red. To stop using the voice call, press the red icon.
You can see that the microphone icon has now changed from grey outed (disabled) to white, so voice/audio is now enabled.
In between the red icon and the microphone, now a greyed out camera (disabled by default) appeared. If you click on that icon, it will turn white and the camera will be turned on. To disabled the camera, simply click the white camera icon and it will turn grey.
On the far right side, you see an icon for more options, click that icon to expand the menu.
- The 'Hide video' option allows you to minimize the cam, which is ideal if you want full focus on the content on the NUITEQ Stage.
- The '2x' option allows you to enlarge the size of the video. This is ideal if you want to focus the meeting more around video audio conferencing, rather than content sharing.
- Pressing 'Fullscreen' will enlarge the video section to cover the entire screen. This is useful when you only want to focus on conferencing and not the NUITEQ Stage.
You can exit the fullscreen by using "Exit fullscreen" button on the top right corner
- 'Mute all participants' will turn off and disable the microphones for everyone except the board owner. This is useful when you want to talk without being interrupted and the other participants won't be able to turn on their microphones while muted. To allow the other participants to speak again you can press the 'Unmute all participants' or turn them on individually by pressing their icons and toggling their talk permission.
To mute yourself, press on the white microphone icon.
A dialog will confirm that your microphone is now muted.
To umnute yourself, press on the greyed out microphone icon.
A dialog will confirm that you microphone is now unmuted.
As the owner of a board you have the ability to mute/unmute other participants individually by clicking on their icon and pressing on the 'Talk permissions on/off' button. This can be useful when you want to make sure that only one person can speak at a time.
A muted participant won't be able to turn on their microphone until they have been unmuted. Once unmuted they have to press their microphone icon to turn on their microphone again.
You can use most of the functionality of NUITEQ Stage without the need to download and install any software or plug-ins. Only if you wish to use screen sharing you need to install a small plug-in if you're using Google Chrome ( NUITEQ Stage Screensharing extension ). Only one person can share their screen at the same time, for optimal performance.
To start screen sharing you need to press on the greyed out button next to the microphone icon. Once you have installed the plugin for Chrome you can select the screen that you want to stream. You also have the option to only stream a certain application. Please note that only the applications that are not minimized are available to to choose from.
Screen sharing shares the entire screen or a specific window based on your choice when starting the screen sharing.
The other participants can maximize the window showing the screen share by tapping on the icon on the top right side of the shared screen window.
Screen sharing is compatible with your Chrome and Firefox browser on Windows, macOS and Linux.
Center NUITEQ Stage
This is where all the action happens. You can make annotations in different colors, erase them, add sticky notes in different colors, add text, upload images, PDF pages and Powerpoint slides and you can move objects around in a natural and intuitive fashion.
When a participant moves text, sticky notes or content on the NUITEQ Stage, the other participants will briefly see the name of that participant next to the object, to indicate which participant moved it. This is done to increase transparency and improve the collaboration flow.
Bottom navigation bar
You can select between the various tools and options on the bottom navigation bar. If you're not using a touch screen, if you hover with your mouse over the icons, a small description of each feature will be shown.
In the hamburger menu, all the way on the left of the bottom navigation bar, you have access to several handy capabilities:
- You can toggle your browser into full-screen mode, allowing NUITEQ Stage to fill up the entire screen and hide other distractions. You can exit full-screen by either pressing this button again or by pressing the Escape / F11 key on your Keyboard (may vary between browsers).
- Show QR code
- Show or hide the QR code in the top left corner, just next to the NUITEQ Stage logo.
- Show board ID
- You can toggle the visibility of the board ID from here.
- The help option on this menu brings you to this page.
- Here you can create a grid overlay on top of the NUITEQ Stage. You can specify how many rows and columns you want to use.
- Using this option, you can set a background for the current page. Choose an image from using the file browser after clicking on this button.
- Once a background is selected, more options become available under the background selection menu. You can now reset the background to default one using the 'Reset' button. Below the Reset button, there are options for different ways to apply the background.
- Fill: The selected image will fill the background while maintaining its aspect ratio
- Stretch: The selected image will fill the background and match the aspect ratio of the NUITEQ Stage area
- Center: The selected image will be placed as the background, in its original size at the center of the NUITEQ Stage.
- Fit: The selected image will be resized to fit the height or the width of the screen, while maintaining it's aspect ratio.
- Tile: The selected image will be repeated as across the NUITEQ Stage. (this effect can only be seen if the selected image is smaller than the NUITEQ Stage area.
- Clear This Page
- With this function you clear the page of the NUITEQ Stage that you are on. For example, if your NUITEQ Stage has 2 pages and you are on the second page, if you hit “CLEAR THIS PAGE” it will only clear the second page and not the first page.
- Download PDF
- Open dialog where you can export all the pages of the NUITEQ Stage as a PDF.
- The 'Download file' button will download the boards as a PDF on your current device.
- Scanning the QR-code with another device (such as a phone) will get you a direct link to download the PDF on that device.
- Print gives you the possibility to the print, several, all or a selection of the pages of NUITEQ Stage.
- Here you can change the password of your account.
The board menu is the second menu icon from the left in the bottom navigation bar, next to the hamburger menu. When the board menu is opened, you’ll see the following items, which are described in more detail below:
- New board
- Join a remote board
- Today’s date
- Sorting menu
When you click new board, you’re prompted with a message. If you click “new” you will start a new board and you will leave the current board. Please note that if you leave the current board, it will NOT be deleted and it will still be accessible.
Join a remote board
If you click on “Join a remote board” you can specify your name as well as the 6 digit code of the board that you want to join. Alternatively instead of the 6 digit code, you can put the web address, for example stg.live/board/00001
Edit (rename, duplicate and delete)
If you click on edit, you go into the edit mode, where you can rename the boards. You can also duplicate boards and delete them, by selecting them and accordingly choosing “duplicate” or “delete”. You leave the edit mode, by clicking “edit” again.
You can sort board based on a) created date reverse (default) b) alphabetical c) created date to more easily find the board that you are looking for.
You can see thumbnails (previews) of all the boards that you created, as well as their dates. In some cases the thumbnails have a lock symbol, which means the board is password protected. Click on the thumbnail to access the selected board.
When you start or join a board, a random pen color will be assigned to you, so that when other people join, they will most likely have a different pen color than you, so all participants can be distinguished.
In the bottom navigation bar, via the third icon from the left, you can access the color menu, where you can select the color of your pen. You can choose from a selection of 9 colors including black, grey, white, orange, yellow, pink, red, blue and green.
On the right side of the color icon, in the bottom navigation bar, you find the pen icon. Select the pen to make annotations on the NUITEQ Stage. You can even make annotations on top of sticky notes, images, documents, such as PDF, Doc, Docx, XLS, XLSX and Powerpoint (PPT, PPTX) files. The inkings will stick to the content, even if you move the content around.
The highlighter tool allows you to make colored transparent highlights. This is ideal for highlighting texts, items and sections in documents and other content.
In the bottom navigation bar, in between to the highlighter and the sticky note icons, you find the eraser. Select the eraser to choose which annotations you want to remove.
In the bottom navigation bar in between the eraser and the “T” text icon, you find the sticky note icon. After you clicked on the sticky note, you can place a sticky note on the NUITEQ Stage simply by clicking or tapping. Alternatively, when you make a click (hold) and dragging motion, you can place a sticky note with your own preferred size. After you placed a sticky note onto the NUITEQ Stage, you can adjust its size by dragging the circle in the lower right corner of the sticky note.
Select the move icon (with the 4 arrows), located 3 positions away on the right side of the sticky note icon. If you then accordingly click the sticky note that you placed on the NUITEQ Stage, you can also adjust the color of the sticky note and the text size in the sticky note. If you click on the trash can icon in the top right corner of the sticky note, the sticky note will deleted. Use the pen icon to edit the sticky note's content. You can use the scrollbar for scrolling. The top bar on the sticky note can be used in any mode to move it around.
On the right side of the sticky note icon in the bottom navigation bar, you find an icon with the letter “T”. After you select the text tool, make a click (hold) and dragging motion to create a text field of the dimensions that you prefer. You can also create a text field simply be clicking or tapping on the NUITEQ Stage after you selected the text icon. Accordingly you can immediately start typing. In the lower right corner of the text field, you find a circle. Drag the circle to increase or decrease the text field size.
Select the move icon (with the 4 arrows), located 2 positions away on the right side of the text icon in the bottom navigation bar. Accordingly if you select the text box again, you can delete the whole text box with the trash can icon in the top right corner. In the top left corner you can adjust the font size.
On the right side of the “T” (text) icon in the bottom navigation bar, you find an icon with a box and an arrow. With this tool you can add your favourite content to NUITEQ Stage and share it with others. You can select a file from your local storage, such as the computer hard drive or a USB. If you are the user that started the collaboration workspace, you can even connect to your Google Drive and OneDrive accounts from with-in NUITEQ Stage and upload content from there.
If you are a visitor (not the starter) of a collaboration workspace, currently the only way to upload content from your favourite cloud services is by setting them up as your locally stored cloud folders. To set these up, please follow the respective guides below: -> If you are a visitor (not the starter) of a collaboration workspace, currently the only way to upload content from Dropbox is by setting them up as your locally stored cloud folders. To set Dropbox up, please follow the respective guides below:
You can also add in images by simply dragging them in on to the NUITEQ Stage from another browser or the computer's filesystem.
When your picture or document is rotated, you can press on the button under the fullscreen icon to align the content horizontally again.
You can also upload sound files (mp3 and wav) to the board. When turning off remote edit (please refer to the "Remote edit" section) everybody will listen to the sound file at the same time and it will be synced.
You can decrease or increase the volume using the bar above the speaker icon.
You can add images using the Stage image search. Therefore you need to press on the "Image search" button. This will open the image search overlay.
You can upload PDF files, documents such as Doc, Docx, XLS, XLSX, Powerpoint (PPT, PPTX), and images. If you select a document file (such as Doc, PDF or Powerpoint), it will appear on the left side of the screen in a bar. You can add pages from your documents from the bar on the left side, onto the NUITEQ Stage, simply by dragging them horizontally onto the NUITEQ Stage. It is possible to move the content around, scale it up and down and rotate it. After you have added content onto the screen you can maximise the content via the maximise button in the top left corner. Select the content with the move icon (the one with the 4 arrows) in the bottom bar to delete it, via the trash can in the top right corner. You can also place content from your desktop onto the NUITEQ Stage, simply by dragging and dropping it.
- Documents bar
- You can minimise the documents bar on the left side of the screen, by tapping the grey tab button with the arrow. It will get minimised automatically whenever any content on the NUITEQ Stage is maximised using the maximise button on them. If you have multiple documents in the documents bar, a scrolling indicator will appear. In the top left a text is visible that indicates which document file types are supported to be dragged onto the NUITEQ Stage. To add additional documents to the bar, press the big blue button in the top of the documents bar. In the document bar you also see the name of the file as well as a X in the top right corner of each document in order to remove it from the bar.
- You also have the option to create pages from your document. Therefore you need to press on the button next to the documents name and after that on "Create pages".
- After that each page from the document is added to a page on your NUITEQ Stage board.
On the right side of the move icon (the one with the 4 arrows), in the bottom navigation bar, you find a greyed out arrow, pointing to the left. If it is greyed out, it means that it is disabled. It is disabled if you are on the first page. If it is blue, it is enabled and it means that you go back one page.
On the right side of the arrow icon, in the bottom navigation bar, you find a page indicator with 2 numbers in it. The first number is an indicator of which page you are on. The second number is the total number of pages the NUITEQ Stage session has. So if you see 1/2, that means that you are on page 1 of a 2 page NUITEQ Stage session. Click on the icon, to open up the page switcher. If you click on the blue round icon with the white plus in it, you add a page to the NUITEQ Stage session. In the page switcher you see thumbnails of the pages. The number under the thumbnails indicates the page number. If a page has a green border around it, it means that you have not seen that page yet. If more than 1 page exists, a small red trash can icon appears under the page that you have selected. If you press that trash can, it will delete that page. If there are above a certain number of pages in the page switcher, a horizontal scrolling bar will appear, that allows you to scroll to other pages. A small color dot can appear on the thumbnails to indicate which pages people are viewing that are also connected to the same NUITEQ Stage. NUITEQ Stage supports an infinite number of pages.
You can use the black arrows that are under the thumbnail of the page that you are currently on to change the order of the pages. Press the left arrow to move the page to arrange the page at an earlier place and the right button to do the opposite.
Add page / page forward
If you want to add another page to your NUITEQ Stage board you need to press on the page indicator (between the two arrows). Press on "New page" to add a new page. Press on "Delete all pages" to delete all pages with one click.
When people join or leave, you briefly see a message in the top right corner, indicating which user has joined or left. When people join the board, there is a sound indicator.
On clicking the "LICENSES" button on the login page, the below page shows up.
Assign licenses to accounts
You can add user accounts by clicking on the "Add account" button. A text input field with a submit button shows. On successful addition, the added user account gets an email with the login details which can be used to access NUITEQ Stage. Each account addition will use up a license slot, which can be noted from the text on the top right corner of the modal.
Unassign licenses from accounts
Any added user account can be unassigned using the "un-assign" button to the right of the account. On un-assigning an account with zero boards, the following modal will show up. If the user has no boards, then it can be un-assigned directly by pressing the confirm button.
On clicking "CONFIRM" on the above modal, the successful user account deletion modal shows confirming the action.
If the user has boards then you can either "Delete Boards" or "Transfer them to another account". This can be chosen by toggling the radio buttons.
If you wish to Transfer the boards to another account click on the "Transfer them to another account" radio button. The list of all accounts that you can transfer boards will show up. You can transfer the boards to another account by selecting one account from the list and clicking "confirm".
When all the boards are transfered the following modal will show up.
If you choose to delete the boards and un-assign the user, select the delete boards option. The following modal will show up on successful deletion.
NUITEQ Stage is a real-time collaborative workspace meeting solution that gives any organisation the opportunity to collaborate and annotate on shared documents seamlessly within a live video conferencing environment.
This new browser-based collaborative meeting solution will give you the full in-room experience regardless of your location and device.
All inbound and outbound data from NUITEQ Stage is encrypted and transmitted over TLS with 2048-bit asymmetric encryption and 256-bit symmetric encryption using certificates from Digicert, which is a highly trusted certificate authority used by (among others) major companies such as Paypal and Cloudflare.
NUITEQ Stage uses an Extended Validation (EV) certificate with strong domain and organisational validation. In addition HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) is applied, in order to protect NUITEQ Stage from downgrade attacks where an attacker would be trying to downgrade a secure connection to an insecure connection.
The NUITEQ Stage client runs entirely online in the browser, completely contained and secured within the browser sandbox, which means it has limited access to any system it runs on and can be controlled by browser security policy.
NUITEQ Stage uses the standard web communication technologies WebSockets over TLS, HTTP over TLS and WebRTC over TLS.
NUITEQ Stage has an A+ rating from Qualys SSL Labs, the highest ranking possible, which means it is protected from all known attacks and follows all best practices.
Connecting to NUITEQ Stage is secure
Passwords are stored using bcrypt hashes with a high iteration count and unique per-user salts, and in general all data is secured through very limited access policies and several layers of encryption preventing even NUITEQ employees from accessing the most sensitive user data.
NUITEQ Stage uses Amazon EC2, S3 and CloudFront to provide high availability as well as redundant storage of user data allowing us to make sure that we provide high availability and protection from data loss.
Backend cloud provider
Amazon AWS Cloud spans 55 Availability Zones within 18 geographic Regions and 1 Local Region around the world, with announced plans for 12 more Availability Zones and four more Regions in Bahrain, Hong Kong SAR, Sweden, and a second AWS GovCloud Region in the US. AWS is the best solution in the market in terms of reliability and security for NUITEQ Stage.
A browser needs to be able to access the internet through these ports to use NUITEQ Stage:
• TCP 80 (HTTP) • TCP 443 (HTTPS) • UDP 53 (DNS)
When using Layer 7 filtering or proxy with protocol filtering on these ports then the following protocols will need to be allowed by the web browser:
• HTTP • HTTPS • DNS • STUN • TURN • ICE
NUITEQ Stage will work correctly with any proxy that the users’ browser supports.
- Compatible with your Chrome and Firefox browser on Windows, macOS and Linux.
- An internet connection
- You don’t need a NUITEQ Stage account to join and collaborate on a NUITEQ Stage as a guest, however to create/start your own NUITEQ Stage workspace, a NUITEQ Stage account is required
The following is a tutorial of how to set up your web camera on NUITEQ Stage with the Google Chrome browser on Windows
- Make sure you use a Chrome browser on Windows, macOS or Linux or a Firefox browser on Windows, macOS or Linux
- Make sure the browser is updated to the latest version for the best performance
- If you want to use voice and camera, make sure you click “allow” when your browser asks you, when you visit stg.live for the first time.
- If the browser can’t access your microphone, you can’t hear others either.
- If you can’t contribute to the NUITEQ Stage, remote edit is disabled. Ask the person that started the NUITEQ Stage session to enable it.
- If your audio is not working, try
- Checking if the audio output device is properly connected to the computer.
- Checking if you have given the browser permission to output the sound.
- If you still can not hear anyone, close the browser, clear cache and restart the NUITEQ Stage session.
- Ask the person talking, if their microphone is properly setup.
- Restarting your computer.
- If you don’t see the most recent content added by the people that are in the NUITEQ Stage session, make sure the browser tab is focussed (tap anywhere in the browser to bring it in focus)
- If you are not being heard by people on the NUITEQ Stage,
- Check your device’s system preferences: confirm that audio isn't muted and the correct input and output devices are selected.
- Check if you have given the browser permission to access the microphone.
- If you are still not being heard by anyone, close the browser, clear cache and start a new session.
Q: Do I need to download or install any software or plugins to use NUITEQ Stage?
A: No, you don’t need to download or install any software or plug-ins. You can use it in the browser. You only have to install a small plug-in if you want to use the screen share function.
Q: How do I join a board?
A: You can join aboard by simply going to https://stg.live/ on a web browser and entering the 6 digit code of the board that you want to join. Alternatively instead of the 6 digit code, you can put the web address, for example stg.live/board/00001
Q: Do I need an account?
A: You don’t need an account to join and collaborate on a NUITEQ Stage as a guest, however to create/start your own NUITEQ Stage workspace, a NUITEQ Stage account is required.
Q: How do I change the camera on a computer which has more than one?
A: Click on the vertical ellipsis icon on the top right in your Chrome browser and select 'Settings'. On the search box on that page, type the word Content. Click on "Content settings" in the results. Here you can select the desired camera and microphone under their respective settings.
Q: Why does NUITEQ Stage sometimes refresh itself or push me off a call, after the Export PDF option has been used?
A: The Export PDF option downloads the PDF file which can cause the browser’s Download bar to show at the bottom of the page, triggering a page size change on NUITEQ Stage, thus causing it to reload the NUITEQ Stage and therefore any call that was open. We are currently working on fixing this.
To see the NUITEQ Stage release notes / change log, please follow this link.